Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Voice Commands Getting More Useful

Years ago I broke my arm.

I had to continue to work, so I bought and installed Dragon Naturally Speaking. It worked pretty well, but just about the time I got it working fairly good, I had healed enough to rest my cast on the edge of my desk and type.

The typing was much faster so I went back to it and thought that the voice stuff was just for people who couldn't type or who were visually impaired.

My old iPhone and Android tablet where too underpowered for voice, but when I got my new Galaxy Note, I decided to play with the voice commands.

I am using the Out of Milk app for my grocery list and now I tap the microphone button and just say "broccoli" instead and it is there in a flash - faster than typing.

And the Google search using voice is working quite well and is faster than typing.

How about anyone else? Is Voice working well for you?
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
You should try a Nexus 7 then ,it will impress u even more as i use it often replying to messages on facebook as well as other things.It seems to get things 90% + of the time enven though i have a english accent. It easily rivels ipads safari voice software.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert