Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-11-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
arshute
arshute began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Waterstones UK Offers

Dear All,

Waterstones are clearing all there 505 cases at less than or half price. Leather cover now £7.49, Silicone cover about £5.00 and cover with built in light £17.50 if you can find them.

Regards,

Allen.
arshute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:45 AM   #2
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Thank you. I am seriously considering a Sony 600, and planned to use the 505 in the kithcen for recipes - so a silicone cover is just the thing I need.

Given the problems I have with finding a nice new cover for my iPod Touch 1st generation, I have learned my lesson - it's better to buy before stock runs out
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2009, 05:31 AM   #3
geemac
Enthusiast
geemac began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 3G, Nook Glowlight, Nook HD+,Kobo Touch,Kindle Paper
Which stores have the cover with built in light for £17.50 Please

I have phoned 7 stores for the cover with built in light 4 have stock but it’s £35.00
geemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
arshute
arshute began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Hi,

I got my cover from the Waterstones in Preston, Lancashire. It was the last one and marked £35.00 when she checked on the till it came back as £17.50, it is not on Waterstones list as being on offer but when they scan it the offer price comes up. I also saw a number marked up at £17.50 at the Ormskirk branch.

Regards,

Allen.
arshute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
geemac
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by arshute View Post
Hi,

I got my cover from the Waterstones in Preston, Lancashire. It was the last one and marked £35.00 when she checked on the till it came back as £17.50, it is not on Waterstones list as being on offer but when they scan it the offer price comes up. I also saw a number marked up at £17.50 at the Ormskirk branch.

Regards,

Allen.
Thanks for that I think I will have to go to the store in person
Advert
Old 08-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #6
geemac
Enthusiast

I went into 2 large Waterstones in the southeast today and the price was £35.00 even spoke to the managers. They are not supposed to be on offer so if you see them at this price grab one quick.

As a side note there was a terminal covered up for what appears to be in-store downloads, When I enquired I was told this would be up and running at the end of August.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #7
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I went into Waterstones in both Cardiff and Newport today, and the Sony PRS505 accessories are all full-price.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
starbuck
starbuck began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Ereader P505
same here when I went into the shops in brighton and portsmouth, all at full price. Makes me feel even better that I got the silicone case from them online for £6 and could only smile as i saw it in store for £20.
starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote