Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-27-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
ryran
Connoisseur
ryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with othersryran plays well with others

Device: Kindle 3G
Question cmdlines for launching web browser / reading content?

I'm a linux sysadmin. Just getting into playing around with my Kindle 3 this last week. I've been using launchpad for all kinds of things and the next thing on my list is to figure out a way to launch the web browser and open specific content (e.g., some active-content like a notepad app, or a calendar).

I'm aware that this can be accomplished with emulated keystrokes, but I'm wondering if anyone has figured out any other way to interact with java interface from the command line. Holla!
ryran is offline   Reply With Quote