Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-12-2024, 12:40 PM   #1
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Purchased Books..

As part of tidying up Sue's stuff, I just logged into her Kobo account. Her "My Library" contains 3,198 books, and there are an additional 175 she had archived!

At least she didn't have a Kobo Plus membership active now (but I can't tell when she had had one).

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 02:07 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Did Kobo have as many free books as Kindle did? Trying to tempt you to an author or a new author trying to be read? My Kindle account has about twice that number, though for the last half of its existence (say, 8 years) I’ve stopped picking up every freebie!

It would be nice to be able to sort them by price paid. Some free books were very worthwhile, and led to me buying the next 11 books. Most were less worthwhile!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2024, 04:55 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No idea and I've now arranged to have her account closed, so doubt I'll be able to do any digging.

Old 03-13-2024, 09:30 PM   #4
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
There really should be some way to preserve purchased ebooks as part of an estate. My Mom and Dad each had Kindles; when they passed away I inherited them, and the ebooks they contained. Dad was very interested in World War II (he served) and Mom was more into national best sellers. I'm not much interested in reading them, but I've kept the Kindles registered in their names as a bit of a link to them. Sooner or later I suppose I'll wipe them and lose that contact.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 02:04 PM   #5
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
There really should be some way to preserve purchased ebooks as part of an estate. My Mom and Dad each had Kindles; when they passed away I inherited them, and the ebooks they contained. Dad was very interested in World War II (he served) and Mom was more into national best sellers. I'm not much interested in reading them, but I've kept the Kindles registered in their names as a bit of a link to them. Sooner or later I suppose I'll wipe them and lose that contact.
Well Sue's books were almost completely Romance / Were stories; things I have zero interest in!

Advert