Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 09-17-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
File cannot be renamed

Sometimes, in Book Browser, when needing to change the section name I get the message:

"File cannot be renamed"

What would cause this? Sometimes I go in later and rename and sometimes it will still not let me. Even a Sigil restart doesn't help.

Curiouser and curousier.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Sometimes, in Book Browser, when needing to change the section name I get the message:

"File cannot be renamed"

What would cause this? Sometimes I go in later and rename and sometimes it will still not let me. Even a Sigil restart doesn't help.

Curiouser and curousier.
You can't change just the case in Windows.

Sam.xhtml cant just be made lower case

To make a change in the case only requires 2 passes.
Pass 1: change the char count, samx.xhtml
pass 2: change the name (back, but case changed) sam.xhtml
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2010, 08:09 AM   #3
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You can't change just the case in Windows.

Sam.xhtml cant just be made lower case

To make a change in the case only requires 2 passes.
Pass 1: change the char count, samx.xhtml
pass 2: change the name (back, but case changed) sam.xhtml
"WOW"!!!!!

Thank you.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote