Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 01:44 PM   #106
danan
danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3
baen is one of my favourite ebook sites. I fell in love with the Vorkosigan saga thanks to the free ebook versions offered by them! Definitely great. I have also been using feedbooks a lot-- it's got very pretty formatting & it's very clean. I love it. Thanks for linking to them, desertgrandma!
danan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:14 AM   #107
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
thanks

Last edited by PamelaMary; 01-25-2011 at 07:21 AM. Reason: wrong thread
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2011, 09:45 AM   #108
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Hi!
I didn't realise that there was a newbe thread until just now. Thanks for the information. The links are great--particularly manybooks.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:07 PM   #109
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Grandma points the way successfully
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #110
gudrun45
Enthusiast
gudrun45 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS350
finding-free-e-books.blogspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
For lots of links to free, modern, legal ebooks including promotional give-aways and indie author freebies, check out

http://finding-free-ebooks.blogspot.com/
I tried to go there and look but was told that I had to be invited to be allowed to read the blog.

Gudrun
gudrun45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2011, 04:42 AM   #111
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gudrun45 View Post
I tried to go there and look but was told that I had to be invited to be allowed to read the blog.

Gudrun

Try Dreams' link in my signature line ....
Old 03-05-2011, 11:20 AM   #112
kathyitson
kathyitson began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
This is great. Thanks
kathyitson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #113
bookworm50
bookworm50 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi Grandma,
Thanks for the info. I still can't access finding-free-ebooks.blogspot.com. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
bookworm50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:30 AM   #114
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm50 View Post
Hi Grandma,
Thanks for the info. I still can't access finding-free-ebooks.blogspot.com. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
mm I've just tried, and you need a google account ....

have you tried the Mobileread Library ?
Old 03-06-2011, 09:42 PM   #115
bookworm50

Thanks Geoff C. I'll try the Mobileread library. BTW, does anyone know how to get an invitation from Demonoid?
Old 03-11-2011, 07:24 AM   #116
gudrun45
Enthusiast
gudrun45 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS350
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
mm I've just tried, and you need a google account ....
I've got a google account. Even after signing in, it tells you that you need to be invited to read the blog.

Gudrun
gudrun45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #117
bookworm50

Have Google account

I think I have a Google account. How would I access Demonoid?
Thanks fo ryour help.
Melissa
Old 03-12-2011, 02:55 PM   #118
oceangator66
oceangator66 began at the beginning.

Hello My name is Donna and I am new to the forums. The main author I love to read is Dean Koontz I hope there are some fellow Koontz lovers out there.
oceangator66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:43 AM   #119
GeoffC

Donna

Welcome to Mobileread ....
Old 03-14-2011, 11:58 AM   #120
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Just wanted to say hey, have been viewing the forums for some time and decided to join since i just purchased my first ereader. I was trying to decide which to get and i ultimately decided on the kobo, the price was good and the feel of it while holding was 10x better than some others i tried at futureshop. The other reason for buying was that i could have it in hand at time of purchase over the kindle or nook etc... plus it's canadian!!

anyway just saying hey and sorry for the long intro i'm currently reading - agent x by noah boyd - only 100 pages left.
i have a few i purchased ebooks that are on my to read list haven't decided what to read next but here they are::

- playing with fire: the highest of highs and lowest of lows - theo fleury
- tough guy: my life on the edge - bob probert
- decision points - george bush
- the internationalist - taylor stevens
- beautiful lies - lisa unger ( this one is a bit older than the others but it was cheap and i had some coin left on my gift card so i bought it lol)

I do like action / suspense / mystery / thriller -
stuff that keeps the pace of the book moving fast, slow moving books just don't do it for me and there are some i have started and just couldn't get through.
if anyone has suggestions please feel free to send em my way.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote