Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-05-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
Alfy
Liseur de Bonne Aventure
Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
Unhappy Grosse Problem, hilfen mich bitte!

(This post has also been posted in the English PRS 505 troubleshooting forum. I take the liberty of reposting it here as it concerns German firmware. Also, my apologies: my German does not go much further than what I have put in the title!)

Hi everyone,

I hope someone will take the time to read this post, for I am at a complete loss...

I recently purchased a PRS-505 from a German supplier to replace my broken one. Silly me, I had not realised the PRS would be in German, nor that it would be tricky to change the language.

Looking on the forum, I found some ways to do just that, with PRSCustomizer, but it did not work (I got an error message concerning the firmware number). I then made a very stupid mistake: I deleted ALL the files on the reader, not just those from PRSCustomizer. Yes, it was dumb, but it was late and I was tired...

Now, everytime I switch on the reader, it says "Die Firmware wird aktualisert...", but the message never leaves. When plugged into my Mac, the reader is not recognised anymore, so I can't flash it. I am at a loss as to what I can do. Please, I need !!!

Thanks in advance!
Alfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
Skar90
Skar90 began at the beginning.

Device: none
I have translate the text in German.
Ich habe den Text auf Deutsch übersetzt.

Translation:
Übersetzung:

"(Dieser Beitrag wurde auch in dem englischen PRS 505 Fehlerbehebung Forum gepostet. Ich nehme mir die Freiheit und poste es auch hier, weil es die deutsche Firmware betrifft.
Meine Entschuldigung: mein Deutsch ist nicht viel besser als das, was ich in den Titel geschrieben habe! )

Hallo allerseits,

Ich hoffe, dass sich jemand die Zeit nehmen kann um diesen Post zu lesen, denn ich bin völlig ratlos ...

Ich kaufte vor kurzem einen PRS-505, von einem deutschen Lieferanten, um mein gebrochenen (zerstörten) zu ersetzen. Ich ärgere mich, denn ich hatte nicht realisiert das
der PRS eine deutschen Fassung ist, noch das es schwierig sein wird die Sprache zu ändern.

Nach Suchen in dem Forum fand ich einige Möglichkeiten genau das zu tun, mit PRSCustomizer, aber es hat nicht funktioniert (ich bekam eine Fehlermeldung über die Firmware-Nummer). Ich machte dann einen sehr dummen Fehler: Ich löschte alle Dateien, die auf dem Reader waren, nicht nur die von PRSCustomizer. Ja, es war dumm, aber es war schon spät und ich war müde ...

Jedes mal wenn ich den Reader anschalte heißt es "Die Firmware wird aktualisert ...", aber die Botschaft geht nie weg. Wenn er an meinen Mac angeschlossen ist wird der Reader nicht mehr erkannt, so dass ich ihn nicht benutzen (Blitz?) kann. Ich bin ratlos was ich tun kann. Bitte, ich brauche Hilfe!

Vielen Dank im Voraus!"

Last edited by Skar90; 10-06-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Skar90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2009, 08:58 PM   #3
Alfy
Liseur de Bonne Aventure
Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
Das Problem ist auf dem englischen Forum beantwortet worden. Skar90: Vielen danken für dein Übersetzung!
Alfy is offline   Reply With Quote