Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 03-15-2015, 08:28 AM   #1
borjagat
borjagat began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
Edited epub to pc

hello
i´ve got several epub files that i edit on my ebook. Maybe it´s just underline some words with the sticks. i would like to export this epub files (with the underline words) to my pc and later to my ipad. How can i d do that?
borjagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 10:34 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Based on your previous post in the Sony forum, I assume you mean an ebook that you have annotated with your ereader?

Annotations are not part of the book, they are part of the ereader's appdata. So, what you desire is not possible.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2015, 10:44 AM   #3
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
What you can do is download your annotations and make the changes in the ePUB. I use that mechanism for proofreading.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:31 AM   #4
borjagat
borjagat began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
Could you explain a bit more about this last option? i have to make the changes by hand or automatically?
borjagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 07:58 AM   #5
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
By hand. I download the annotations from the reader and then make the changes manually in the ePUB.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert