Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-13-2011, 10:33 PM   #16
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canorka View Post
I have an issue with the website now. I can't delete a book from my I'm Reading list without also deleting it from my Purchased list. What's the deal?
From what I read in another thread, the site developers are aware of this. For now, you should still have all your books under the "My Deleted Items" tab. You can either undelete for now or wait for them to fix things.

Since I have multiple backups of all my books I am just leaving them in the trash for now and waiting to see what happens

Larry
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:29 AM   #17
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
See: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...09&postcount=6 for more information about this.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2011, 07:37 AM   #18
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Currently both the purchased list and the I'm Reading list only show the books that are in "I'm Reading".
So is this a bug that they're fixing?

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:11 AM   #19
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
No. It is not a bug. It is the way it will be and it is the way we will recover purchased books no longer in "I'm Reading".
taming is offline   Reply With Quote