Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 10-14-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
tibiafry
Enthusiast
tibiafry has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Iliad
Cybook Gen3 hangs a lot

Hello, my CyBook Gen3 hangs a lot. Moreover most of the computers don't recognise the unit when attached to a USB cable. I've already updated the firmware to the latest ePub release (2.1 1198). I'm not using any SD card.

Any toughts?
tibiafry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:42 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
You could run some "checkdisk" utility on the internal storage unit (and SD card if you use one).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2010, 03:36 AM   #3
tibiafry
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
You could run some "checkdisk" utility on the internal storage unit (and SD card if you use one).
I could if it would connect to the computer, but It doesn't. It's now my main problem since without SD card and without connecting it to a pc I have a virtual brick. With e-ink technology, that is. ¬¬
Old 10-15-2010, 07:37 AM   #4
tibiafry
Enthusiast

Also I've noticed that the battery gets dry in a few hours or minutes, without using the ebook.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:12 AM   #5
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Which model do you have ?
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2010, 09:46 AM   #6
tibiafry
Enthusiast

The oldest one