Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-25-2010, 03:12 PM   #1
JanuaryF
Connoisseur
JanuaryF began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Red)
Updating stock?

Anyone heard anything on when they are expecting the next batch of Kobos? Here's hoping they get them in before Father's day!

Jan
JanuaryF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:43 PM   #2
marnom
Enthusiast
marnom began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
I've been surprised to see that they have it at my Walmart (the procelain one) in Montreal even though on Walmart site it does not say so. You could maybe make a jump there in your location to have a look at it...
marnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2010, 10:53 PM   #3
Spinner
Bibliofreak
Spinner began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Yep, I got mine at a Walmart in Niagara - the local Chapters was sold out, but was kind enough to point me over there. Same price, but you should call ahead; not all WallyWorlds have it in yet.
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
JanuaryF
Connoisseur
JanuaryF began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Red)
Thanks for the pointer - I had Chapters gift cards I wanted to use towards it, which ruled out WalMart.

I did order one (black) online on Monday, and just got shipping notice for it - so they are in stock somewhere!
JanuaryF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #5
mlstein
Enthusiast
mlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it is

Device: iPad (one)
Here in the US Borders is saying they're all sold out of the shipment that is to go out June 17--they're now taking preorders for July.
mlstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
Mememememe
Connoisseur
Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo
When I was at Indigo at Yonge and Eglinton in Toronto, they said they were expecting stock for the weekend. They couldn't hold a unit for me (I was returning a defective unit) but they'll be there for new purchases.
Mememememe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #7
DKazzed
Enthusiast
DKazzed has a spectacular aura aboutDKazzed has a spectacular aura aboutDKazzed has a spectacular aura aboutDKazzed has a spectacular aura aboutDKazzed has a spectacular aura aboutDKazzed has a spectacular aura aboutDKazzed has a spectacular aura aboutDKazzed has a spectacular aura aboutDKazzed has a spectacular aura aboutDKazzed has a spectacular aura aboutDKazzed has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Porcelain
I got my porcelain Kobo last Friday from Chapters.
DKazzed is offline   Reply With Quote