Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-23-2009, 02:51 PM   #1
dura
Groupie
dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O (2th edition), Kindle PW11
Suggestion: Merge

My apologies if this has come up before, but I couldn't find it.

What I would like to see in Calibre is the possibility to merge.
At the moment I got lots of short stories by the same author as separate entries, and I would like to merge them into a story bundle.
I also got some series, each part is a seperate entry, again, I would like to merge them into one book.
The advantages are eminent: less entries in the listings, so easier to manoeuvre. And no need to go 'home' after finishing each story/part.
dura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
If you have each book as an .html file and put them into the same folder then import that folder as a single book it can merge it into one ebook file. I'm not sure this works for other import formats though.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert