Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 03-20-2013, 06:14 AM   #1
hayles79
hayles79 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
what model kindle fire do I have?

I bought a kindle fire about 9 months ago.

Its serial number is: D026 A0A0 2355 060Q

It has 5.51gb of space
It doesn't have its own wifi.

Is it a standard fire or a fire hd? Any other info on my unit would be most appreciated.
hayles79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayles79 View Post
According to the Wiki serial number page, it's a standard Kindle Fire (2nd gen).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:11 AM   #3
iPatty
Zealot
iPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle2 KFHD 7, Galaxy 10.1
Wow. Wiki has everything.
iPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #4
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool wifi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayles79 View Post
I bought a kindle fire about 9 months ago.

It has 5.51gb of space
It doesn't have its own wifi.

Is it a standard fire or a fire hd? Any other info on my unit would be most appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
According to the Wiki serial number page, it's a standard Kindle Fire (2nd gen).
That model does indeed have wifi, what makes you think not?

alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #5
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
That model does indeed have wifi, what makes you think not?

I think hayles79 meant it doesn't have 3G. To me "It doesn't have its own wifi." meant it doesn't connect to a network independent of a known wi-fi signal. (At least, that's how I interpreted it.)
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote