Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-17-2013, 06:54 AM   #1
fiacca
fiacca began at the beginning.

Device: samsung smart pc tacblet
Scrolling Problems In Samsung Smart PC Tablet

Good day, I have been using Calibre for a couple of years and it gave me very few problems.
Now I got a Win 8 Tablet and i find quite difficult to use it.
The program itself runs quite well, but I am not able to scroll the main window book list swiping my finger on the screen.
Instead of scrolling, multiple books are highlighted and I have to use the lateral scroll bar on the side. Unfortunately it is quite narrow and difficult to touch properly.

Any idea to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance fiacca
fiacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #2
hapmas77
Connoisseur
hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiacca View Post
Good day, I have been using Calibre for a couple of years and it gave me very few problems.
Now I got a Win 8 Tablet and i find quite difficult to use it.
The program itself runs quite well, but I am not able to scroll the main window book list swiping my finger on the screen.
Instead of scrolling, multiple books are highlighted and I have to use the lateral scroll bar on the side. Unfortunately it is quite narrow and difficult to touch properly.

Any idea to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance fiacca
Hi Fiacca,
Try to swipe with two fingers instead. It works!
hapmas77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert