Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-27-2012, 12:56 PM   #26146
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
That I must admit you can. I'm not a fast typist. But I'm a good winner
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #26147
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
See? I can post before you even reply!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #26148
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, you can
I know mice are fast animals
But that's not the point in this thread
Old 12-27-2012, 12:59 PM   #26149
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And I win again.

I win.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:59 PM   #26150
Iznogood
Guru

I think you have misunderstood the concept of winning. My post is the last one
Advert
Old 12-27-2012, 12:59 PM   #26151
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

You're right, speed isn't vital. But it does help.

I win.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #26152
Iznogood
Guru

It does help if quantity is more important than quality. You may type faster, but I type better

I win
Old 12-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #26153
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

The important thing is to have the last post as much of the time as possible, so that when the thread does end, one has the last post.

As I do now.

I win.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #26154
Iznogood
Guru

But you don't have the last post. Ergo, your argument is flawed and I win. Again
Old 12-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #26155
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

The rules don't say anything about quality. But it is fun to say more than just

I win.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #26156
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

And I do have the last post.

I win.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #26157
Iznogood
Guru

You don't have to say more than "I win" - but it is fun to make a kind remark to the non-winners - like "I win"
Old 12-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #26158
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Having the last post is great.

I win.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #26159
Iznogood
Guru

No you don't. I have the last post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #26160
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Don't forget to count yourself among the non-winners.

Because I win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!