Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-14-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
Merbear
Enthusiast
Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PRS-600 & Kobo & PRS-650, iTouch and iPad2
KOBO - problem solved

I had screen problems with the KOBO I bought my son and after advising customer support - was advised to send it back. I did so earlier this week via courier in the package provided to me by KOBO. Now when I check my KOBO request online they have my problem marked as 'solved'. I don't consider this 'solved' until I have the KOBO back in my hand!
On the whole - I've no problem with customer support from KOBO or Sony. Just don't like to have them solving my problem prematurely. I am hoping though that if they are going to replace the KOBO that they allow me to upgrade to the wifi. I was impressed with the page turning speed when I tried one out at Chapters.
Merbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:19 AM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Solved, in this case, means that the ticket is no longer being updated by Kobo or awaiting a response from you. Although you cannot reopen a ticket once marked in this way, if your problem truly is not solved once you get the replacement, you can open a new ticket and reference the old ticket number in your title (e.g. broken Kobo problem continues also see original ticket#xxxxx)

Last edited by taming; 01-14-2011 at 11:28 AM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #3
Merbear
Enthusiast
Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Merbear put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PRS-600 & Kobo & PRS-650, iTouch and iPad2
red face here....my sister just called and Purolator just delivered the KOBO back to me. I guess they are more efficient than I realized!
Merbear is offline   Reply With Quote