Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #1096
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Rock 'em Sock 'em pulp action!! Tales of the Red Panda: The Crime Cabal!!

I will have an interview with him in the coming weeks!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/tales...-gregg-taylor/
For whatever reason, I've never warmed to Gregg Taylor's Red Panda Adventures, but I'm a huge fan of his Black Jack Justice series. The verbal fencing between the show's two main characters, "Old Square Jaw" Jack Justice (played by Christopher Mott) and his partner, Trixie Dixon: Girl Detective (played by Andrea Lyons) is hilarious, as is their repartee with the show's other colorful characters. I look forward to each new installment.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:28 AM   #1097
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
For whatever reason, I've never warmed to Gregg Taylor's Red Panda Adventures, but I'm a huge fan of his Black Jack Justice series. The verbal fencing between the show's two main characters, "Old Square Jaw" Jack Justice (played by Christopher Mott) and his partner, Trixie Dixon: Girl Detective (played by Andrea Lyons) is hilarious, as is their repartee with the show's other colorful characters. I look forward to each new installment.
For what it's worth, I'm a bigger fan of BJJ as well. I friggen LOVE that show. I picked up the book as well as Finns Golem as well.

I'm doing an interview with Gregg Taylor for my blog sometime soon.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #1098
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
For what it's worth, I'm a bigger fan of BJJ as well. I friggen LOVE that show. I picked up the book as well as Finns Golem as well.

I'm doing an interview with Gregg Taylor for my blog sometime soon.
As did I. Haven't had time to read it yet, though, as I only discovered a few days ago that the book exists (it was published last year).
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #1099
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
As usual, I'll be participating. Lovers of science fiction and fantasy will find all my booklength works at lest half off, a few even more, at the Parsina Preess page on Smashworks.

Please support Read an Ebook Week. Tell your friends.
Read an Ebook Week is over. Without going back and doing some tedious calculations, I think I can safely say that I had more paid sales in the past week than I had in the previous 3 RAEWs I've participated in put together. I count that as a tremendous success. Thanks to everyone who bought something of mine, and may everyone's reading be pleasant.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #1100
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
More wittering about nothing much from me at http://mtmcguire.co.uk/2013/03/10/he...n-authorholic/ and the latest post from the Fantasy Group I'm part of in the series we are doing about fight scenes http://www.gumbeeguild.co.uk
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #1101
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Today I provide some suggestions on how to get over a bad review and improve your writing.
bmcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:48 AM   #1102
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Neglected my review site for a month and now I'm making amends. Catch my latest review for a techno thriller by Tony Bertauski called Halfskin.

I enjoyed this book and if you read my review you'll know why.

http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/0...ony-bertauski/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:27 PM   #1103
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I wrote a blog post on some of the things that go into building a fantasy city

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/03/...tasy-city.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:26 AM   #1104
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Flash Friday for today is Greenhorn, a kids book dealing with WWII and the Holocaust from the eyes of children, and a boy displaced from Poland and a survivor

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/flash...nna-olswanger/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #1105
goodatgolf
goodatgolf began at the beginning.

Device: amazon Kindle
Talking Good at Golf

You can find all kinds of golf swing tips and advice on my golf blog.
Check it out if you love the sport. I post golf tips, swing analysis and many things more regularly. You can also learn more about my book the Good at Golf Training Method.

http://www.good-at-golf.com
http://www.good-at-golf.com/good-at-...aining-method/

Cheers
Greg
goodatgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:34 PM   #1106
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A few thoughts on one of the first slasher films - http://sidneywilliams.blogspot.com/2...t-seminal.html
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:57 AM   #1107
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm creating the illusion of pace by posting another book review on my site.

This effort is from Andy Gavin, a programmer-come-author who earned some renown for the Crash Bandicoot and Jak & Daxter game franchises.

This effort is a young adult time travel romp called Untimed that I think would work well for a younger (or younger in spirit) male audience.

The review is here: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/0...by-andy-gavin/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #1108
Rinelle Grey
Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rinelle Grey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for ipad
I'm doing a giveaway of Aubrie Dionne's YA Sci-Fi novel, Colonization, at my blog today. Check it out for your chance to win. www.rinellegrey.com
Rinelle Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:03 AM   #1109
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
My thoughts on Dave Walton's QUINTESSENCE.

I've known David for a long time -- way back before he won the Philip K. Dick and Jim Baen Memorial awards. He was a good writer back then. He's even better now.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #1110
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Adam Rainville reviewed The Memory of a Salt Shaker.
bmcox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing