Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #1381
GMFuller
Connoisseur
GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
10% off, 9yZH6Fn
GMFuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #1382
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
25% off today from the contest: aVYGLYM
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #1383
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Contest 20% off: asik77S
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #1384
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
contest 10% off - au459Bs
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #1385
ladybugh
Enthusiast
ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Sage and Elipsa
Here are two more discounts from the latest contest. Already bought some books so don't need them:

25% off: 8AC5dd2
10% off: 85GJ7EP
ladybugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #1386
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
From the latest contest:

10% off: 38gTIUm
10% off: BMvxZF6
20% off: 9PtCkZL

(I'm holding out for the 75%, )
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #1387
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Just got this in my e-mail. There was a list associated with it, but I was able to use it on a mystery book that was not on their list - a non-agency one, of course, but one that wasn't on the list.

I don't know if this will work for anyone else, or if it is tied to my account - hopefully someone else can try it and see.

Quote:
Mystery eBooks just for you at 50% OFF!
It's been a while since we've seen you!
Come back to Kobo and get caught up in a great mystery!
PROMO CODE: ihGY379
Hurry! Offer expires on November 7, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #1388
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Just got this in my e-mail. There was a list associated with it, but I was able to use it on a mystery book that was not on their list - a non-agency one, of course, but one that wasn't on the list.

I don't know if this will work for anyone else, or if it is tied to my account - hopefully someone else can try it and see.
It is tied with your account because when I tried to use it I got the message "this promo code has already been redeemed".
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:46 AM   #1389
GMFuller
Connoisseur
GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMFuller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Couple more from the current contest:
25% off: cGSLmxj
20% off: Cbx5D4B
GMFuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #1390
skyblue23
Enthusiast
skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: Nook
Here are some more codes:

D42YfKa - 20%
BxU64rA - 20%
bXtPUvZ - 20%
bxR42qG - 10%
skyblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #1391
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

20% off: d8nTd4W
Old 11-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #1392
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by septentrion View Post
It is tied with your account because when I tried to use it I got the message "this promo code has already been redeemed".
I got one of those 50% off codes today, the email said it was for romance books, but I used it on a mystery with no problem.

Then I entered the contest, got a 20% code, bought another mystery in the same series but I can't download the book! The first book downloaded just fine, and I just downloaded a library book as well, so the issue is not on my end.

I've emailed CS and hope they can either fix things so I can download the book or give me a refund so I can buy it elsewhere!

It's been awhile since I've bought from Kobo, this is rather disappointing, sigh.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #1393
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Five entries, all 10% coupons. I must be doing something wrong.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #1394
49Kat
Fanatic

10% off: ESPm6ZG
Old 11-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #1395
icedtea
elibrary love
icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, RIP Mini
20% off:

DmGW6KU

Bnu5yVi

Not going to bother to post the 10% ones.
icedtea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals