Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-13-2011, 08:33 PM   #16
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Gift code sent to AdamGott.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #17
AdamGott
Connoisseur
AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle/iPad
I have it. Waiting for the next one.
AdamGott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #18
AdamGott
Connoisseur
AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No more takers? I want to get my books but I need another email address!
Old 12-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #19
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamGott View Post
No more takers? I want to get my books but I need another email address!
I'll give you an alternate email that I have and the next person can just PM for it.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #20
AdamGott
Connoisseur

Sent to Ajax. Thanks.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #21
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

and we're back to the start.

I've got the code, so the next person can PM me.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #22
Ajax
Addict

Update to let everyone know that all of the books are now available for complete download.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:24 PM   #23
kikokiko
kikokiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kikokiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kikokiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kikokiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kikokiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
Can you add me?
kikokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:21 PM   #24
Ajax
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikokiko View Post
Can you add me?
Code sent to kikokiko.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #25
kikokiko
kikokiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kikokiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kikokiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kikokiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kikokiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

I have the code will wait for a couple of days for new takers, if none by then will probably gift it to my other email address. So just pm me if you want to join in.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:44 PM   #26
KindleSteve
KindleSteve began at the beginning.

Device: Droid Razr Maxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikokiko View Post
I have the code will wait for a couple of days for new takers, if none by then will probably gift it to my other email address. So just pm me if you want to join in.
PM sent to kikokiko.
KindleSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:54 AM   #27
kikokiko

Steve pm me your email add. Thanks.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #28
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Sent PM with my email to KindleSteve.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:42 AM   #29
kikokiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleSteve View Post
PM sent to kikokiko.
Code should be on its way to KindleSteve. Check spam if not in inbox.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:37 AM   #30
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Please add me

PM sent to travger
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote