Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-14-2015, 12:50 PM   #241
dos1
20% cooler.
dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1
I've returned from death to post this little video I've just made using ScummVM from Wheezy repo:

So how's that Dithyr project going on? It would definitely make ScummVM much more fun
dos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:45 PM   #242
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
I've returned from death....
So how's that Dithyr project going on?...
Not seen any progress on that front - I guess everyone waited for you!

Thanks SO much for all the stuff you posted before - it was very informative!

On your other project ScummVM, in my opinion, emulators run too slowly to be worth it. I thought about dosemu and mame, but really whats the point?

Have fun!
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2018, 02:46 PM   #243
Mario Levrero
No idea of what I'm doing
Mario Levrero has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMario Levrero has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMario Levrero has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMario Levrero has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMario Levrero has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMario Levrero has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMario Levrero has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMario Levrero has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMario Levrero has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMario Levrero has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMario Levrero has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Would this work on the current Paperwhite? I am really interested in this.
Mario Levrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 12:41 PM   #244
theol0403
Enthusiast
theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle PW3
Yes it would, at least on my paperwhite 3. I think the new kindles will also work.
I have written a tutorial on how to do this, with a couple premade files and scripts here.
Good luck!
theol0403 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
debian, kindle, paperwhite