Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #181
gojisube
Enthusiast
gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus 7" tablet; Dead Onyx Boox C67ML
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The original April 30th date libraries were giving have now been changed to March 29th (going by my hold list at my library)...
Yes, March 29th. And libraries are able to order them again.
gojisube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #182
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Same here, and the ebooks and audiobooks now show up in a search on the Overdrive site as well as my library.
Now they're showing up at my libraries, but only in EPUB and MP3 formats; no Kindle.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 03-28-2012 at 01:42 AM. Reason: change WMA to MP3
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2012, 12:18 AM   #183
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Now they're showing up at my libraries, but only in EPUB and WMA formats; no Kindle.
Yup, my library listed them today, but only as epubs. Amazingly, it looks like nobody had figured out that they were added today, since I ended up as the first person on the waitlist.
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:46 AM   #184
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper28 View Post
Yup, my library listed them today, but only as epubs. Amazingly, it looks like nobody had figured out that they were added today, since I ended up as the first person on the waitlist.
I'll wait until the rush dies down, then check out the audiobook for the first one in the series. If it's compelling enough, I'll finish the series as audiobooks; and possibly watch the movies. Not sure if I'll ever read them.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:56 AM   #185
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
My library STILL doesn't have them listed. I even sent them an email earlier begging for them to acquire the series. *sigh*
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #186
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I'll wait until the rush dies down, then check out the audiobook for the first one in the series. If it's compelling enough, I'll finish the series as audiobooks; and possibly watch the movies. Not sure if I'll ever read them.
I would not wait for the rush to die down, I would get on the wait list ASAP. I think the list will just get longer and longer for a VERY long time.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #187
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Looking at the Sorcerer's Stone audiobook at the library, it says MP3. So that means no DRM on the audiobooks?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #188
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Good thing I didn't cancel the reserves. So I'll be able to get them on Thursday.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #189
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Now my daughter has reserved the rest of them! *rubs hands in glee*
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #190
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
I would not wait for the rush to die down, I would get on the wait list ASAP. I think the list will just get longer and longer for a VERY long time.

eP
Thanks, but I'm in no hurry. I can wait. Besides, I have lots of other books on my TBL list.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:52 AM   #191
Keroberos
Zealot
Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini (4GB), Nook Classic wi-fi, iPod Touch (Bluefire Reader)
Bah... My library is now showing the release date as the thirtieth in my holds list.
Keroberos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:28 AM   #192
Keroberos
Zealot
Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keroberos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini (4GB), Nook Classic wi-fi, iPod Touch (Bluefire Reader)
My library's Overdrive site is now showing both epub and Kindle versions now.
Keroberos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:19 AM   #193
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroberos View Post
Bah... My library is now showing the release date as the thirtieth in my holds list.
They are showing March 30th as well where I have them on reserve.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #194
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
OH OH OH!! I just got a whack of emails that my Harry Potter books are available to download!! WooHoo! I got the audiobooks via the library and bought the ebooks.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:29 PM   #195
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
The library eBooks went live at 12:00pm ET today.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote