hello!
could you help me to convert mobi, prc and LRF formats for using on Ipad
thank you very much in advance
kein
kein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kein View Post
hello!
kein
Download Calibre, available in its own forum on this site. Convert to ePub, of course you could download the Kindle app for the mobi/prc files.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
kein
kein began at the beginning.

Device: IREX ILIAD
thank you.
could you tell me step by step what to do please.. sorry, Im very new in computers and all those ipads, calibres.. thank you very much
kein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:55 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
thank you.
could you tell me step by step what to do please.. sorry, Im very new in computers and all those ipads, calibres.. thank you very much
Click here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118558

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:51 AM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
hello!
kein
Are your ebooks DRM-free or DRM-protected?
If they are DRM-free, you won't have to convert them all.
If I remember correctly, you for example can sideload (=copy and import manually) mobi and prc files into the Kindle app.
Mobipocket (prc + mobi) was acquired by Amazon, Amazon is behind Kindle.

For lrf there is no solution (yet) on iPad, as far as I know. Sony, which is behind lrf, does have an app on Android, but Apple didn't approve it (yet). And I'm not sure, whether this app allows for sideloading.

And, as already explained, you can convert DRM-free ebooks to any other format iPad accepts via calibre.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert