Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-05-2009, 05:07 AM   #1
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Right ! It's Friday.....

......Let the fun begin ....

GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:41 AM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Actually, you forgot the most important activities!

Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2009, 05:44 AM   #3
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

oh! - i'm so very sorry .....

carry on .....
Old 06-05-2009, 06:30 AM   #4
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
I think we also need chocolate ...

Hope the pic appears (not sure how to make it appear in my post, sorry!)

But it worked, so that's ok
Attached Images

ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:31 AM   #5
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
I think we also need chocolate ...

Hope the pic appears (not sure how to make it appear in my post, sorry!)

the pic has appeared ..... one of the best pictures here ....
Advert
Old 06-05-2009, 07:17 AM   #6
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Can we have Jelly Beans too please?

Last edited by Peverel; 06-05-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:19 AM   #7
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Today keeps getting better!
Old 06-05-2009, 07:23 AM   #8
GeoffC

Jelly Beans , Chocolate , a lazy day to relax , with a weekend to come - what more could one ask for ?
Old 06-05-2009, 08:59 AM   #9
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Jelly Beans , Chocolate , a lazy day to relax , with a weekend to come - what more could one ask for ?
Three day work weeks with four day weekends. (I can dream.)

Or . . .

Seven day weekends supported by independent wealth. (I can really dream.)

Or . . .

A vacation would work. (I can't dream that big.)
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:06 AM   #10
ladyjane
I hate to clean
ladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, Acer NetBook
Ah chocolate and jelly beans for breakfast, packing as we speak to go camping, weathers suppose to be perfect. Good bottle of wine, my reader and dog. what more could a girl ask for..maybe I shouldn't leave the question so open.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:06 AM   #11
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC;
How about
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	laphroaig.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	454.6 KB
ID:	30325  
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:07 AM   #12
GeoffC

lagavaulin or edradour if you please....
Old 06-05-2009, 11:11 AM   #13
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC;
lagavaulin or edradour if you please....
Unfortunately you don't see those on the shelves out here so I have to make do & suffer
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #14
ruth1304
Addict

As I said before, it just keeps getting better.

All I need now is to be at home instead of at the office!
Old 06-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #15
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Three day work weeks with four day weekends. (I can dream.)

Or . . .

Seven day weekends supported by independent wealth. (I can really dream.)

Or . . .

A vacation would work. (I can't dream that big.)
Yeh - great idea ..... OH ! hang on - that's what I get now .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
Unfortunately you don't see those on the shelves out here so I have to make do & suffer
you no doubt have compensations ....