Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-15-2016, 05:29 PM   #1
ehani
Connoisseur
ehani began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Calibre side Panel

Hi, I opened calibre today on my desktop & found the right panel of calibre has vanished, instead my calibre columns are extra wide. I've tried to make the columns smaller to no avail and have tried to go into preferences in 'Look & Feel' but nothing I do sees to work, can anyone help with this issue please?
I have the Kindle Voyage.
ehani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:41 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Press Alt+Shift+D or click the 2nd icon at the right hand end of the status line at the bottom of the screen - hover the mouse on the five icons to see what they do.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2016, 04:39 AM   #3
ehani
Connoisseur
ehani began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Press Alt+Shift+D or click the 2nd icon at the right hand end of the status line at the bottom of the screen - hover the mouse on the five icons to see what they do.

BR
Hi thanks for that got my side panel back. However my columns still look wrong, the ones that say title, author, on device, etc. Any ideas?
ehani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:45 AM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
What do you mean by 'my columns still look wrong' - if they're the wrong width do this

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	153599

Maybe you need to get someone to sit with you for an hour to show you the basics of using a WIMP (windows, icons, menu and pointer) user interface.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote