Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 03:53 PM   #136
dicknskip
Zealot
dicknskip began at the beginning.

Device: iPad V-3
Sorry about that. I guess I didn't use the correct search terms. Thanks for the quick response and the amazing product.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #137
elchamaco
Zealot
elchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enough

Device: kindle, boox
Hi i'm testing this last version and i found some extrange behaviour i think is not reported with find/replace in normal mode.
i look <p> </p> and replace with <p>&nbspc;</p> i get <p>&amp;nbspc;</p>
i look <p>&amp;nbspc;</p> and replace with <p> </p> lines are deleted, they go to the heaven of empty lines.

If i save a file with <p class="test"></p> line is replaced with <p class="test"/>

HTML Tidy is off, i don´t like the function as it changes my html code. So in theory it's not a html tidy problem.

Thanks.
Advert
Old 10-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #138
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchamaco View Post
Hi i'm testing this last version and i found some extrange behaviour i think is not reported with find/replace in normal mode.
i look <p> </p> and replace with <p>&nbspc;</p> i get <p>&amp;nbspc;</p>
i look <p>&amp;nbspc;</p> and replace with <p> </p> lines are deleted, they go to the heaven of empty lines.

If i save a file with <p class="test"></p> line is replaced with <p class="test"/>

HTML Tidy is off, i don´t like the function as it changes my html code. So in theory it's not a html tidy problem.

Thanks.
The reason your first line fails, is nbspc is not a known entity. & nbsp ; (spaces added. Remove before use)

The second:
The form is techinically correct , but many devices ignore empty paragraphs.
Best practice is to put one of the non-breaking spaces between the tags
Old 10-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #139
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Moderator Notice
Closing due to the beta being superseded by the 0.6.0 release
Closed Thread