Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 04-20-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
Huyggy
Zealot
Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Onyx Max 3 & Onyx Lumi 2
Question Magazine-like PDF viewer (like the flash magazine viewer on certain sites?)?

Hello
I'm looking for a software (free or not) to read PDF file, but more "smoothly" than in my regular PDF viewer (as Adobe or PDF XchangeViewer -that I use usually).

In fact, I'm thinking about different applications on certain specialized sites to read magazines internally : For example : http://pressenumerique.viapresse.com...ple&tpkey=vp2o
I think it's very easy to read only with the mouse to scroll down in big pages, the flipping of pages seems natural etc...
Is there some offline solutions, with programs whìch could do the same thing?

Last edited by Huyggy; 04-20-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Huyggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:18 AM   #2
Huyggy
Zealot
Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Onyx Max 3 & Onyx Lumi 2
*bump*
Nobody has found this?
Huyggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2011, 08:57 AM   #3
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huyggy View Post
*bump*
Nobody has found this?
You don't say what you are reading on....
GoodReader????

1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:20 AM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Sorry, no, didn't see it. Zinio handles magazine subscriptions, sales, and has a beautiful reading app for many devices. Google for it.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:46 AM   #5
happsberg
happsberg began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Try POKATreader

http://www.pokat.com/

and Martview

it works on Win7/XP too.
http://www.martview.com

Last edited by happsberg; 07-03-2011 at 09:02 AM.
happsberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2012, 01:48 AM   #6
Rosetta
Rosetta began at the beginning.

Device: none
Have a look at Zine, works for flash and non flash (html5) based devices

http://flexpaper.devaldi.com/flexpaper_flip_zine.jsp
Rosetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:35 AM   #7
Lunaon
Lunaon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huyggy View Post
Hello
I'm looking for a software (free or not) to read PDF file, but more "smoothly" than in my regular PDF viewer (as Adobe or PDF XchangeViewer -that I use usually).

In fact, I'm thinking about different applications on certain specialized sites to read magazines internally : For example : http://pressenumerique.viapresse.com...ple&tpkey=vp2o
I think it's very easy to read only with the mouse to scroll down in big pages, the flipping of pages seems natural etc...
Is there some offline solutions, with programs whìch could do the same thing?
Hi, the sample you gived is a flipbook magazine. If you want to read your PDF in this mode offline, you can use Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro to convert your PDF to flash magazine as EXE format, open the EXE file to read your content in flipping page mode.
Hope this helps!
Lunaon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flash, magazine viewer, pdf viewer, software