Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
tuathane
Edge User

Application selection in library

It would be nice to be able to select different applications to launch library files in on the tablet side. For example, I would like to be able to open pdf files in something other than Documents to Go. I have a number of chm files, as well, which I would love to be able to use in the library but still open in HyReader.

Thank you. The work you do and the product you have made are FANTASTIC!

Old 01-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
cheyennedonna
Edge User

You can do this the long way by using ES File explorer, enable hidden files and navigate to edge, .esi content, tap the file you want to open and a pop up will offer the apps that are capable of opening the file.

Advert
Old 01-04-2011, 11:42 AM   #3
tuathane
Edge User

Thanks, Cheyenne. I was hoping to be able to use tags on these files too though. I love the tags feature and hope that in some future release we will be able to use it on any file.