Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #1
lmcread
Enthusiast
lmcread began at the beginning.

Device: none
Transfer to t1 library

How can the books from my kobo account get transferred to my t1.....is there a link for step by step instructions ???
lmcread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
luvduchovny
Zealot
luvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, PRS-600, PRS-650, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
The fastest way would be to log into kobobooks on your T1 reader (you will need to be connected to wireless). Go into your library on the kobobook website and do downloads of the works that are Adobe Epubs (they will download to the downloads folder on the T1).
luvduchovny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
lmcread
Enthusiast

i bought books from kobo bookstore sitting in kobo account .. but when i tried from the t1 to download .. i get error msg , download unsuccessful.... ..

does anyone know what to do ?? maybe i am not following the proper sequence?
Old 04-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #4
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Do you need to use Adobe Digital Editions with it?
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:10 PM   #5
lmcread
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmcread View Post
i bought books from kobo bookstore sitting in kobo account .. but when i tried from the t1 to download .. i get error msg , download unsuccessful.... ..

does anyone know what to do ?? maybe i am not following the proper sequence?
any ideas ?? from the T1 , i log onto kobo account , see the book i want to download , when i select ... the error msg comes up .. download unsuccessful.... i am at a lost.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #6
Beamer102
Beamer102 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
I do exactly what you're trying to do all the time. I have Adobe Digital Editions. Maybe that is why I do not get the error message you are getting because all I do is buy the book on my Mac and then log into the kobo store on my T1 and click the adobe/DRM button.
Beamer102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #7
lmcread
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer102 View Post
I do exactly what you're trying to do all the time. I have Adobe Digital Editions. Maybe that is why I do not get the error message you are getting because all I do is buy the book on my Mac and then log into the kobo store on my T1 and click the adobe/DRM button.
How can I fix my problem?? I don't know enough to continue I am at a lost now.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:00 PM   #8
lmcread
Enthusiast

i tried again today.... is there any msg when downloaded successfully ...?
thanks.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:40 PM   #9
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Did you authorize your t1 with ADE?
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:06 AM   #10
Lirillo
Lirillo began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Are you downloading to a SD card? If so, then it needs to be formatted (while in the T1).
Lirillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:42 AM   #11
lmcread
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
Did you authorize your t1 with ADE?
no... how do I do this ???
Old 04-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #12
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Go to the Sony store and create an account the.. T1 will be automatically authorized for DRM
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
I should have been clearer... go to the Sony store using the device......
bla is offline   Reply With Quote