Notices

Old 10-04-2009, 06:46 PM   #1
Landrovan
Enthusiast
Landrovan began at the beginning.

Device: dr800sg
Insert metadata

Hi,

I convert a comic book (.cbz) to lrf for my PRS-505. I check the "Insert metadata as page at start of book", but it don't work. In the final .lrf file I only got the image of the comic book. Is there something I haven't understand, or is this function just not working on comic books?

I use Calibre 0.6.12 on Ubuntu 9.04 (Binary Install).

Thanks
Landrovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It doesn't work on comic books.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert