Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-31-2008, 12:49 PM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Posting Ebooks,link to Wikipedia author

When posting books, I bet there are a lot of users who don't know what the books are about.
Even myself,just pick a book as e-text, find a picture, format or convert it, and post it here.

Not always the topics are interesting enough for me to read the whole book.

It would be nice if mobileread could offer the option of inserting a link to wikipedia (for as long as it (wikipedia)will be around).

Most of my comments are but copy-pasted from there.

When users will be browsing ebooks, and find an ebook, they can click the wikipedia link to research author and/or book if they are available.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:39 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i don't understand your question ; of course you can add a wikipedia link (many uploaders do), just like any link. and i agree with you, it's a good idea to give some description and information.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert