Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-16-2012, 08:17 AM   #1
Sigyn
Junior Junior Member
Sigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: none
Red face the 10 inch Entourage Edge at buy.com

wwyd?

I've been looking at entourage's for along time, because it's probable that it's the best way for me to do a LOT of pdf annotating [medical, anthropology, others] and have it be be able to handle the amonut of notes I take.

The Nook Color is out, because of how it saves the file [i don't have that to hand but I've posed it before]

I am left-handed, and that matters.

I need library access, but I do know at least two tech-people who could help set that up for me. [i'm far more likely to be doing something like rewiring your house, or baking you bread from scratch, once we went to the microchip etc I lost all abilities]

what else . . . because of the pdf and my hand, I am not sure if a 7 inch would work. i need to ask around and see if anyone has one I could play with for awhile.

uuuuuummmmmmm what do I need to consider or do you need to know?

Thank you!!!

Buy

yes, I do know I could lurk around and possibly find one cheaper somewhere, maybe new, maybe not. I just happened to be surprised they were on buy.com to thought I'd ask.
Sigyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #2
Franky
Nameless Being

If you would live in my neighbourhood you could use my eDGe to experiment.
Advert
Old 02-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
That is sold by a seller in their marketplace, not by Buy.com
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #4
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigyn View Post

I am left-handed, and that matters.
uuuuuummmmmmm what do I need to consider or do you need to know?
I don't know if it that important, but maybe good to know: the Entourage Edge has the reader part (the eink side, where you would read and annotate your pdfs) on the left side and the tablet part on the right side. If this is for some reason non convenient for you (for me it is, it means that you have the buttons for page forward and backward on the left side) then there is a function to turn the device by 180 degree to have the tablet on the left and the reader on the right side.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote