Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-14-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
digitalzen
Connoisseur
digitalzen doesn't litterdigitalzen doesn't litterdigitalzen doesn't litter

Device: none
Harper's Island

As a fan of the thriller/slasher films I felt obligated to watch and I have to say this was great. Looks like it's going to be awesome over the course of the season to have people one by one get killed off the whole time we're trying to figure out who the killer was..

Did you guys watch last week?
digitalzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Comcast has it in HD on demand. So I'll get around eventually to watching it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:08 AM   #3
digitalzen
Connoisseur

Ah, it does, well catch up then! I need someone else on here that I can talk about it with.

New episode tonight, so you can OnDemand the first one before it starts and you'll be good to go.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:45 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I'm watching, sort of. I've covered my eyes more than once even though I know normal broadcast television can't be as graphic. It's freaking me out!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #5
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
so its lost with a serial killer on the island.

I might give it a shot, though the genre doesnt ussually appeal to me
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I'm watching, hoping for something scary, but so far it's not.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:34 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Gilligan is the next to go. Then the Professor and then Mr. Howell and then Ginger.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:02 PM   #8
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

that means mary jane did it!
Old 04-18-2009, 09:49 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
Mary Ann.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:37 PM   #10
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Mary Ann.
Mary Ann with a pot.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:26 AM   #11
Andybaby
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Mary Ann.
its been years, i can say that i hear more about Mary Jane than Mary Ann any day. lol.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #12
digitalzen
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I'm watching, hoping for something scary, but so far it's not.
It's more graphic than you'd expect from a network TV show but I'm enjoying it so far. There's a lot of mystery and there are so many characters that it's nearly impossible to tell who could be the killer. I mean, after all, some of the dead people could not even be dead!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:38 AM   #13
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalzen View Post
It's more graphic than you'd expect from a network TV show but I'm enjoying it so far. There's a lot of mystery and there are so many characters that it's nearly impossible to tell who could be the killer. I mean, after all, some of the dead people could not even be dead!
Are we sure that was Kreepy Kelly hanging by the neck at the end of the last show? That girl knocking on the door yelling "Kelly" gave the impression that she was inside, but it could have been another scrawny girl dangling from the ceiling.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:13 AM   #14
digitalzen
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Are we sure that was Kreepy Kelly hanging by the neck at the end of the last show? That girl knocking on the door yelling "Kelly" gave the impression that she was inside, but it could have been another scrawny girl dangling from the ceiling.
Oh that's a good call that may be right. I'm going to have to go rewatch...just found out episodes are up on Youtube which should make it easy to catch up.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:07 AM   #15
DixieGal
Hi There!

How many remaining episodes? It's getting good, dead bodies and/or body parts everywhere!

I think Trish did it. She's been so innocent, the bride-to-be, throughout this whole thing. I think it will turn out that she is another child of Wakefield's, and she is there to get revenge. So far, she is the only one of the major characters who is pure and above reproach.