Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
pondego
pondego began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Greetings from Nova Scotia

Hello, I was searching for some answers and found this site. My pleasure to meet you all. I have a Kobo. and am enjoying e-reading very much. there are some issue that you don't get when you just open a book, but it is all good.

pondego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
McFessel
Writer guy
McFessel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McFessel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McFessel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McFessel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McFessel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McFessel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McFessel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McFessel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McFessel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McFessel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McFessel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3
Nice to meet you and welcome to MR!
McFessel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #3
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome to MR. Enjoy.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:56 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi pondego and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:58 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2011, 02:09 AM   #6
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Welcome. But have you found the answers you were looking for?
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:08 PM   #7
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome pondego!

Who is your favorite CFL team?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:06 PM   #8
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Welcome, fellow Canadian!

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't forget to check the Deals forum for those time-limited promotional free books you can put on your Kobo (anything from the Sony store or which says DRM-free or ADE ePub will be compatible) and this useful thread in the Kobo forum for coupon codes you can use when buying there.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:53 AM   #9
pondego

Quote:
Originally Posted by osnova View Post
Welcome. But have you found the answers you were looking for?
thanks for the welcome and no I did not find my answer.. I downloaded a file containing several books by the same author, I loaded them into my Kobo via Calibre, some of them work some of them won't. So I downloaded the same book again, different file and the same thing happens. I understand that some files my be corrupted but I am surprised that it happened twice to the same book.

Peg
Old 08-26-2011, 07:19 AM   #10
pondego

Sorry, I never could understand that game!! but I admire all athletes.