Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Legacy E-Book Devices

Notices

Old 08-29-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
opruitt
opruitt began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
How do I clear a Rocket eBook Pro's RocketID?

I plan to sell my Nuvomedia Rocket eBook Pro and want to clear the RocketID. Is there a way to do that?
opruitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Why bother with it? It's not like it's still possible to buy ebooks that require an ID.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert