Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
Major General
Zealot
Major General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmos

Device: Newest KF 10, iPad, iPad Mini
Black PRS-T1 Sony Reader, cover, 16GB micro SDHC for sale--$100 Paypal

Black PRS-T1, in pristine condition. Comes with USB cord, black Sony cover, and a 16GB micro SDHC card. Reader has been used VERY lightly. $100 Paypal shipped covers it all, shipped Priority Mail.

Last edited by Major General; 04-22-2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Edited to drop price to $100.
Major General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2013, 04:16 PM   #3
Major General
Zealot
Major General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmos

Would you like to put a scarlet letter on my chest too?

Jeez. I know people have to be careful...I've bought and sold online. More than once. But to do this like you did just ensures no one is going to buy my reader. Thanks for nothing.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #4
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
MG, this is general policy for anyone who only have a certain number of posts.

It isn't personal. Which you'd know if you'd read the stickies that tell you all about what is expected of posting here in the Fleamarket.
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #5
Major General
Zealot

Sorry, Ravens...actually I had read the stickies. Wanted to make a point, which is that it puts a scarlet letter on new sellers. Everyone here was a new seller at one point, I presume. Post count does NOTHING to insure someone--a person could spam a bunch of posts in a day or two and then bang, post in here.

All this does is put a scarlet letter on new people, assuring that very few will be willilng to trade with them. It stigmatizes people who don't deserve it.
Advert
Old 04-18-2013, 07:02 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
It's not about being a new seller. It's about being an active member. You have not been that active. So you get the green warning. It's nothing personal. Plenty of people with the green warning have had successful sales.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:59 PM   #7
Major General
Zealot

Nobody? Price too high?
Old 04-19-2013, 02:05 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major General View Post
Nobody? Price too high?
Yes, the price is too high (IMHO). For only $60 more, you can get a Kobo Aura HD.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:03 PM   #9
Major General
Zealot

Ok, price drop here to $100. Think that's reasonable. The Aura HD would be more than $60 more, it's $60 plus the cost of a cover and SD card, both of which I'm including here.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

One problem I see is that most people won't care about (or even want) the 16GB micro SD card. My suggestion is to remove it from this sale and drop the price accordingly.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:01 AM   #11
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Price looks good to me. It's only been a few days. I'm sure someone will want it soon!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #12
Major General
Zealot

I hope so. I'm dying for an Aura HD--the resolution will make it much, much easier on my eyes--but this has to move first.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:05 PM   #13
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major General View Post
Would you like to put a scarlet letter on my chest too?

Jeez. I know people have to be careful...I've bought and sold online. More than once. But to do this like you did just ensures no one is going to buy my reader. Thanks for nothing.
It's nothing personal, most of the threads on here have that warning. It wouldn't affect my odds of purchasing. What does though is the fact that you haven't posted any pictures of the reader. Good quality pictures with a paper of your username will get you a lot farther.
Canuck_in_Japan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:12 AM   #14
Major General
Zealot

Bump for price drop in title. I'll get pictures up tonight.