Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 04-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
New Forums (II)

I see that tubemonkey's question about new forums for libraries and audiobooks is still not decided upon, but nevertheless I want to propose the making of another new (sub)forum.

Any chance we can have some kind of a "Technical help" (sub)forum? I'm thinking of recent posts like which browser to use, is Google reading our mail, help for Windows8 ... all the stuff that is not directly ebook-related so it is not "News" nor "General" but is not exactly "Lounge" too.

Thanks for considering!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:48 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I see that tubemonkey's question about new forums for libraries and audiobooks is still not decided upon, but nevertheless I want to propose the making of another new (sub)forum.

Any chance we can have some kind of a "Technical help" (sub)forum? I'm thinking of recent posts like which browser to use, is Google reading our mail, help for Windows8 ... all the stuff that is not directly ebook-related so it is not "News" nor "General" but is not exactly "Lounge" too.

Thanks for considering!
I agree fully.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I agree fully.
+1 I think this is a great idea
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:39 AM   #4
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post

Thanks for considering!
Here's another question posted regarding cookies: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=210304
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote