Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-25-2007, 10:00 AM   #1
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Shutdown & Reboot Control for Contentlister

I have written some one-line shell scripts.
You can do:
# shutdown iLiad now
# reboot iLiad now
# shutdown iLiad in xx min

Screenshot, & Readme file are attached, but they are also included in zip-file.

[EDIT:] You can set your countdown interval with iLiad's tagging tool.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shutdown.png
Views:	952
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	4154  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf shutdown_iLiad_Readme.pdf (67.5 KB, 636 views)
File Type: zip shutdown_iLiad_0.1.zip (172.1 KB, 646 views)

Last edited by yokos; 06-28-2007 at 10:38 AM. Reason: added a line
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:03 PM   #2
templario
Connoisseur
templario began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
Thanks Yokos, very useful script.
templario is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2007, 10:46 AM   #3
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
I have used the reboot script several times, because fullscreen/powersaving ipdf had killed sound output on headphones but not of the internal loud speaker. This is crazy. Only a reboot helps.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 03:21 PM   #4
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Great -- I hate the on-off switch on the iLiad. (Maybe mine is missing something? It just seems to be a little metal prong in a slot... I have to reach in with a fingernail to move it.)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:28 PM   #5
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Great -- I hate the on-off switch on the iLiad. (Maybe mine is missing something? It just seems to be a little metal prong in a slot... I have to reach in with a fingernail to move it.)
Hehe, its not broken. We all have the same problem. Some people use the stylus to move the button.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert