Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
heySkippy
Groupie
heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Have an iTunes Connect account? Don't forget about hardware discounts.

I bought a new MacBook Air from Best Buy a couple weeks ago, having completely forgot about that link on the iTunes Connect account page to Apple for hardware discounts.

When I remembered and went to check, I found that I could have saved about $120 on the Air. While I was debating with myself whether that was worth returning the computer and ordering from Apple, I popped over to check on the laptop I *really* wanted, the new MacBook Pro Retina.

I was quite shocked to see it over $500 cheaper than retail. I had been unwilling to spend over $2200 for one, but for $1759 I was all over it. Returned the Air a short while ago and ordered the MBP/R instead. That's considerably cheaper than educator or student pricing.

So, this has been quite the unusual month for me and Apple. First, earlier this month Apple sent me money (from the book sales) and now I get a whopping discount on the latest/greatest new shiny hardware. Two things that have never happened before! w00t!
heySkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #2
Delotte231
Connoisseur
Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: None
No matter what other people says, Apple does take care of its customers. I am glad you got the Apple satisfaction you deserve
Delotte231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert