Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
ellimak
I spit hot fire
ellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blueellimak can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Nook, or as I call him, Sir Nookington
Hi All! Nook User Here!

Hi everyone! I just got my Nook in the mail today and I am extremely excited to see what it can do. I know that the reviews have been less than stellar so far, but I think (at this point anyway) I trust B&N just a little bit more than Amazon for my eReader fix. In other news, let's hope that the TSA doesn't take their security restrictions too far -- I have a 14-hour flight in a week, and if I have to go it Nook-less, I will not be a happy camper. Anyway, looking forward to talking to some fellow book-lovers!

-ellimak.
ellimak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:29 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ellimak and welcome to MobileRead. I'd be more nervous sitting next to a MobileRead member who has been deprived of his eBook reader than I would be sitting next to some Al Qaida nutcake.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert