Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 04-09-2007, 01:52 AM   #31
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Bump.

I'm wondering if there's source available for clit. I have a PPC Mac version of clit, but I lost track of where I D/Led it. I can easily (or not so easily, but tenaciously) update it for Intel and recompile/post if I could just get the source!

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:56 AM   #32
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
There is a compiled version for MacOSX 10.3.5 here:

http://www.convertlit.com/

It needs testing apparently - the page is rather old (2004)

or this page seems to have the source code:

http://www.convertlit.com/download.php

Last edited by Moonraker; 04-09-2007 at 03:59 AM.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2007, 07:11 AM   #33
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker
Seems like Microsoft never bothered again to "fix" their DRM. Clit is still working as advertised three years ago.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:38 AM   #34
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker

http://www.convertlit.com/

or this page seems to have the source code:

http://www.convertlit.com/download.php
Thanks Moonraker, that was exactly where I got the PPC version from (the 10.3.5 one)... and yeah looks like the source is there, so I can hopefully get it running on Intel Macs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turic
Seems like Microsoft never bothered again to "fix" their DRM. Clit is still working as advertised three years ago.
And thank God for that -- and no, I don't mean "Bill Gates" when I say "God"... OOoooh I'm so mean!! . There's a lot more books out there in the Lit format that I'm perfectly happy to purchase, as long as I can convert them over for the Reader.

While the Reader's only a few months old now, I am still surprised when I go to major sites like Fictionwise, and they offer like 20 different formats for download... 20 formats EXCEPT BBeB / LRF! Arrrgghhhh.....!!!! The clit program opens these sites up... and lo and behold, it's for fair use!

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:38 PM   #35
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I personally do not have an issue at all with converting LIT to LRF for use on a Sony Reader. You paid for the book. It's like taking your CD and ripping the music to FLAC so it can be played on your Rio Karma. That is legal. No way I am going to pay again and again for a book I've already paid for. LIT format allows me to be able to convert it to something some program can read to output the format I need. LRF in this case.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert