Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 06-26-2007, 06:23 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Grey, Zane: Twin Sombreros. v1. 26 June 07

Another Zane Grey for those Western fans.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Grey, Zane - Twin Sombreros.lrf (300.0 KB, 1519 views)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Dr. I cant resist these Zane Grays. (I prolly will NEVER actually read them since I have about a jillion books on my reader but I still download every one...

Argh.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2007, 10:25 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I know EXACTLY where you're coming from....

....because I download EVERY BOOK that comes available, even though I KNOW I won't be able to read every one....but, I still download these books!

Argh!
Old 06-28-2007, 10:50 PM   #4
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I thought the same thing and then one day I happened to open vol 1 of the Haggard anthology and couldn't stop until I had finished all 4 books in it.

Some day Roy you may be at an airport when they delay your flight (again) and you chance upon the Zane Gray and start reading and by the time the connection flight finally lands you are on to the second western and from there ....
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:40 PM   #5
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
RWOOD...

Thats Exactly why I download everything...

I bring my reader when i go fly fishing. Tuck it into an aquapac and put it in my Fly vest. If fishing is slow.. I sit on the bank and peruse...

Way cool to have so many choices.

I've stopped watching TV almost entirely. (Besides THE Office and The Simpsons of course)
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
cklammer
Zealot
cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Palm Centro, Acer Aspire One
@Dr. Drib: Could you post Mobipocket versions of your previously Zane Gray novels - some of them are only LRF as of now ? Or post the source so I can do it myself ....

TIA,
cklammer
cklammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklammer View Post
@Dr. Drib: Could you post Mobipocket versions of your previously Zane Gray novels - some of them are only LRF as of now ? Or post the source so I can do it myself ....

TIA,
cklammer
Let me look at what I've got and I'll let you know.

Don
Old 03-10-2009, 07:00 AM   #8
cklammer
Zealot
cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Palm Centro, Acer Aspire One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Let me look at what I've got and I'll let you know.

Don
Thank you.

Good Luck,
cklammer
cklammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:39 PM   #9
kbryan
kbryan began at the beginning.

Device: kindle dx
Dr. Drib, do you have any Zane Grey books that can be read on the Kindle DX? I've downloaded some, but there are some others I'm wanting to read. Thank you!
kbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:51 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryan View Post
Dr. Drib, do you have any Zane Grey books that can be read on the Kindle DX? I've downloaded some, but there are some others I'm wanting to read. Thank you!

Unfortunately, kbryan, at this moment I have only a few titles available in that format.

Can you tell me what titles, of the ones available in the public domain, that you would like?

Thanks,
Don
Old 12-07-2010, 10:38 PM   #11
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
RWOOD...

Thats Exactly why I download everything...

I bring my reader when i go fly fishing. Tuck it into an aquapac and put it in my Fly vest. If fishing is slow.. I sit on the bank and peruse...

Way cool to have so many choices.

I've stopped watching TV almost entirely. (Besides THE Office and The Simpsons of course)
Who watches TV? I read. I read almost all of the Zane Greys in Jr. Hi. Loved them and am downloading them as fast as I find them. Wonderful reads!
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #12
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Another question, has anyone found/seen/located a copy of Zane Grey's "Raiders of Spanish Peaks"? It's one of my all-time favorite books.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote