Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-27-2008, 02:28 AM   #1
Pilgrym
Pilgrym began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Hello to all

Hello!

I have been using various devices for ebook reading, from Palm to laptop, mobile phone to Nokia 770.
Now I own a Cybook Gen3 and that seems to be a totally new step where the distinction between reading on paper and reading an ebook gets blurred.

Looking forward to interesting exchanges here.

Thank you for a great forum and community.

Pilgrym
Pilgrym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 04:48 AM   #2
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Hi Pilgrym.

Welcome to the forum. I have been having a great time reading on my Cbook Gen3 for the last couple of months now. Plenty of help here if you ever need it also. Let us know your impressions of the Cybook when you have used it for a while. In the meantime enjoy.

Slan
Maggie May.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Pilgrym
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:27 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Pilgrym and welcome to the Forum. I used to read a lot on my iPaq PDA but that was nothing like an eBook reader.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote