Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-19-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
victorlong
victorlong began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox 60
when does the shipment come?

I pre-ordered it long time ago and has waited until now. I really cannot tolerate any longer. I once expected that I might receive it before my birthday (4/10), but right now is almost 4/20.

So please tell me, when I can get it?
victorlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:45 PM   #2
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Aye, it's been a long wait.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
schai
schai began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox 60 Irex dr 800sg
You can order through amazon.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
Aye, it's been a long wait.
schai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:35 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Or you could buy a BeBook Neo, which is the same machine.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:35 AM   #5
meigallodixital
meigallodixital began at the beginning.

Device: inves 600
mybebook store is out of stock because iceland volcano, i'm waiting too
meigallodixital is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2010, 10:13 PM   #6
victorlong
victorlong began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox 60
lost contact with Dulin's book

even could not find a phone number in the website
victorlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:58 AM   #7
CanonSue
CanonSue began at the beginning.

Device: none
I just ordered mine from ebooksreader.com through Amazon. It was shipped and is coming on Monday. I sent them an email Tuesday night after business hours to see if they had it in stock and they replied a few minutes after I sent the email. I was impressed. I ordered it that evening and it was shipped next day.
CanonSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:39 AM   #8
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlong View Post
lost contact with Dulin's book

even could not find a phone number in the website
Send him a PM !

He is here too: Dulin's Books

All the best

beachwanderer
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:11 AM   #9
Thrasher
Groupie
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanonSue View Post
I just ordered mine from ebooksreader.com through Amazon. It was shipped and is coming on Monday. I sent them an email Tuesday night after business hours to see if they had it in stock and they replied a few minutes after I sent the email. I was impressed. I ordered it that evening and it was shipped next day.
Did you receive yours? Do they still have them in stock?
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote