Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 02-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
User Manual for DT375

Anybody out there (I'm thinking maybe Ellen) have a copy of the PDF user manual for the old DT375? I've lost mine somewhere along the way. I wrote the company but they've cleaned out all their files on the DT375.
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:11 PM   #2
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Anybody out there (I'm thinking maybe Ellen) have a copy of the PDF user manual for the old DT375? I've lost mine somewhere along the way. I wrote the company but they've cleaned out all their files on the DT375.
d
I believ I do on a CD that Andy (the guy who used to sell them and had posted some great apps for it) sent me. His site is gone. I wonder what happened. I will look for it. When I find it (shouldn't take long) I'll post it.
Funny I have been thinking about the device, mainly because of all the tablet talk and trying to see if I could get any of the apps that were on my 375 on my JE 100.

Ellen

Update: Found it. I have attached it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DT375 MAIN.pdf (1.71 MB, 1197 views)

Last edited by imaredr; 02-07-2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Updated to add attachment
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2010, 03:22 AM   #3
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wow, that was quick! I thought you might have it, in that your great ol' blog TechUsers popped up when I Googled for it after finding Andy had closed shop. I was quite attached to my DT375...in the way of a trouble you think you've resolved and then, Whap, it jerks you about w/a different one. I sent mine (together w/all Andy's apps on a CompactFlash), the Cybook and my eBookwise to my sister-in-law to introduce her to the joys of eBooks...and of course MobileRead's URL!

I'll be curious to hear if you have any luck with the apps on your JE100. I used to like Gowerpoint's uBook and had some luck running it under Wine when I had Linux on my Asus, but I just recently put Win7 on both my portables and have been completely (like 'til 3 and 4 in the morning!) absorbed in their wonders.
Gotta get back to the actual reading of books!
Thanks a lot, Ellen.
deanna
Old 02-08-2010, 03:51 AM   #4
CharlieBird
¿Huh?

Ellen, I wanted to give you some karma but couldn't remember how. I just went looking and couldn't find the "how to", so I guess you'll have to be content with the intent.

thx again,
d
Old 02-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #5
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Ellen, I wanted to give you some karma but couldn't remember how. I just went looking and couldn't find the "how to", so I guess you'll have to be content with the intent.

thx again,
d
For Karma you click the Karma button that is below a member's avatar. Glad I was able to help you with the manual.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2010, 10:27 PM   #6
CharlieBird
¿Huh?

Well, I punched the karma button and got a popup about adding to your reputation. On my computer the button near your avatar just noted you were offline. I think MobileRead is too sophisticated for me.