Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-16-2011, 12:59 AM   #1
Bentee
Bentee began at the beginning.

Device: kindle3
Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Hi everyone,

Since this is a place for e-reading fans, I hope to fit right in. I live in Washington State and love to read, especially sci-fi books - but also like lots of other subjects, whether the books are thrillers or coming of age novels or non-fiction or whatever, I love to read. I also like the old fashioned kind of books too. But ever since getting a kindle I tend to buy more books than I can possibly hope to catch up to read- but then that isn't so bad, is it? I look forward to reading the posts and meeting you all.
Bentee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:16 AM   #2
Steve_D
Steve_D is a splendid one to beholdSteve_D is a splendid one to beholdSteve_D is a splendid one to beholdSteve_D is a splendid one to beholdSteve_D is a splendid one to beholdSteve_D is a splendid one to beholdSteve_D is a splendid one to beholdSteve_D is a splendid one to beholdSteve_D is a splendid one to beholdSteve_D is a splendid one to beholdSteve_D is a splendid one to behold

Device: iPhone 3GS
Welcom Bentee!
Steve_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2011, 08:25 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to mobileread, Bentee
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:50 AM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote