Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 09:08 PM   #1
mariel9898
Connoisseur
mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Color, Droid 2 Global
Can anyone recommend a good app organizer?

Getting lots of apps both for my NC and my Droid 3 Global. Can anyone recommend a good app for organizing them? I looked at Apps Organizer and Folder Organizer.
mariel9898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
marcv
marcv began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
App Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel9898 View Post
Getting lots of apps both for my NC and my Droid 3 Global. Can anyone recommend a good app for organizing them? I looked at Apps Organizer and Folder Organizer.
I have both a Droid 2 and the Nook Color. I have rooted the NC. On both I use "App Organizer", it is very easy to use and extremely useful.

Hope this helps.

Marc
marcv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #3
mariel9898
Connoisseur
mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Color, Droid 2 Global
It does, thanks. I'll think I'll try it.
mariel9898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #4
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I use Folder Organizer by Fabio Collini on my NookColor and Android phone. I like it because you can place folder widgets on the screen, and the pictures for the folders are completely customizable. I downloaded some cute icons from online and loaded them to the folders I wanted. Very good app.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote