Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 10-23-2004, 03:50 AM   #16
captainao
Enthusiast
captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Axim x51v;T|X;NX73;SEK750
Unfortunately there is no debug data that I can see, and no options in the program to turn anything like that on; also checked the program directory for logs, but nothing there either. Thanks for looking into this; I will try to see if I can get any info from the NewsGator people about what might be happening.
captainao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 06:27 AM   #17
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
captainao I think i found the culprit. The feeds are being compressed to save bandwidth, and I did some changes to the algorithm. Seems that didn't work too well. Now it is back to how it worked before, could you check it with NewsGator one more time?

My apology if that is what has caused your problems.

Greets!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 03:40 PM   #18
captainao
Enthusiast
captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Axim x51v;T|X;NX73;SEK750
That fixed it! The feed came up in 2 seconds when I tried it again; thanks for working on this so hard - especially on the weekend.
Cheers,
captainao is offline   Reply With Quote