Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #46
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
You're enough to deal with all by yourself.

I'll text you with the details.
Don't text me unless it is very important and urgent. It cost's me 10 cents.

Oh... and GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #47
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Hi my name is SneakySnake and I have a mobile phone with buttons. I did have a touch phone, but I had trouble driving it so now I have this one. It takes good photos.

SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #48
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
SneakySnake is disqualified for membership.

Who has the greased poll, tar and feathers?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #49
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

why? Just because it takes photos. I don't know how to do anything else, and I had to get rid of the touch phone! Please may I have an exemption?
Old 11-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #50
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
why? Just because it takes photos. I don't know how to do anything else, and I had to get rid of the touch phone! Please may I have an exemption?
REALLY!!! Then, pray tell, what are all those little icons for?

Do I see an "email" icon? An "internet" icon??

If you take pictures, you must have a way of sending them, right?

HA! HA! I say! You are one of "them".........sneakysnake indeed!
Old 11-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #51
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
REALLY!!! Then, pray tell, what are all those little icons for?

Do I see an "email" icon? An "internet" icon??

If you take pictures, you must have a way of sending them, right?

HA! HA! I say! You are one of "them".........sneakysnake indeed!
I send the pictures by text which is allowed in your club rules.

And the internet stuff has been disabled. Which is a pain when the power goes out and you are in a cyclone!

I don't know how to email from my phone. As I said I couldn't drive my touch phone, you think I can drive the email on this one?
Old 11-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #52
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Awwww .... let her in! [then we can steal her phone!]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:40 PM   #53
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
I send the pictures by text which is allowed in your club rules.

And the internet stuff has been disabled. Which is a pain when the power goes out and you are in a cyclone!

I don't know how to email from my phone. As I said I couldn't drive my touch phone, you think I can drive the email on this one?
Fine.....we'll make an exception. But I'm watching you carefully...
Old 11-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #54
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Awwww .... let her in! [then we can steal her phone!]
Then you can show me how to drive it

Quote:
Fine.....we'll make an exception. But I'm watching you carefully...
yay! I hayve herself! promise
Old 11-05-2010, 10:39 PM   #55
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Thank you! Which elected position would you like? I have an 'in'........
refreshment chairman sounds good. I could serve refreshments while showing videos on my phone and talking about how really bad that is.

No, wait... was that a treasurer position that was still open? Humm, being the one is charge of the money sounds good too. I could use the extra cash to buy a smart phone um, I mean, I could carefully keep track of the support group funds.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #56
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Hello, my name is Tattncat, all my cell does is make calls and (under duress) text. It's approx. 8 or 9 years old. I use my Touch for everything else.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:04 PM   #57
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

What's an Android phone?

You are allowed dumb questions in here huh? I really don't know!
Old 11-05-2010, 11:09 PM   #58
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
What's an Android phone?

You are allowed dumb questions in here huh? I really don't know!
I don't know, but I have one!

No, I sort of know. It's a smartphone that uses Android as its operating system, as opposed to a Blackberry or an iPhone. Apparently you can do a lot of interesting stuff with the Android system, but I just download the interesting apps from the Android Market (which is right on the phone), and play with it. There are a lot of different Android phones -- one of the newer more popular ones is the Droid X. Also there is the Galaxy, and my entry-level one, the Ally.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:29 PM   #59
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
refreshment chairman sounds good. I could serve refreshments while showing videos on my phone and talking about how really bad that is.

No, wait... was that a treasurer position that was still open? Humm, being the one is charge of the money sounds good too. I could use the extra cash to buy a smart phone um, I mean, I could carefully keep track of the support group funds.
Dreams........ video? smart phone?
Old 11-05-2010, 11:31 PM   #60
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I don't know, but I have one!

No, I sort of know. It's a smartphone that uses Android as its operating system, as opposed to a Blackberry or an iPhone. Apparently you can do a lot of interesting stuff with the Android system, but I just download the interesting apps from the Android Market (which is right on the phone), and play with it. There are a lot of different Android phones -- one of the newer more popular ones is the Droid X. Also there is the Galaxy, and my entry-level one, the Ally.
Thanks! I think. I don't want one. My phone makes the calls I need. I don't need to get apps for things.