Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
Pranananda
Connoisseur
Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: ipad, iPod touch, JetBook Lite
epubs from Calibre crash my JBL

I just got my new Jetbook Lite. I am trying to put epubs I made in Calibre from HTML files, that work just fine in FBReader, Stanza, EPUBReader, iBooks, and other readers, but they crash my Jetbook Lite reader. Has anyone had this problem and found a way to make epubs from calibre work?
Pranananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranananda View Post
I just got my new Jetbook Lite. I am trying to put epubs I made in Calibre from HTML files, that work just fine in FBReader, Stanza, EPUBReader, iBooks, and other readers, but they crash my Jetbook Lite reader. Has anyone had this problem and found a way to make epubs from calibre work?
Never had that...

Did you set it up for the JBL in Calibre?
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
Pranananda
Connoisseur
Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.

Yes, I am using the JetBook 5-inch profile in Calibre.

Also, I wonder if there is something wrong with my unit. In the CIA World Book, if I try to read the first book, Afganistan, or any other of the countries, it crashes my JetBook and goes back to the main menu.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
Sounds like something is wrong with your jbl. You need to contact ectaco about this problem and either they will tell you to reload the update file or send it to them.
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:45 AM   #5
Pranananda
Connoisseur

Ok, things are working now. Everything that wasn't working before is working now. I don't know why its working or why it wasn't working before. Strange.
Advert
Old 06-10-2010, 06:03 AM   #6
CraneTseng
CraneTseng began at the beginning.

Device: JetBook Lite (Black), Pandigital Novel 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranananda View Post
Ok, things are working now. Everything that wasn't working before is working now. I don't know why its working or why it wasn't working before. Strange.
I would still advise you to contact Ectaco, since if it happened once, I might happen again...
CraneTseng is offline   Reply With Quote