Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
concern
concern began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Share Calibre library between Windows and Mac

Does anyone know if there are any issues in sharing the same Calibre library between a Windows and a Mac computer?

Thanks.
concern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I have not. I kept the books on a shared drive on my windows pc and accessed it from my mac when I needed to.
Make sure you dont access the database at the same time though
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
I use Dropbox to keep my calibre library synced between my Mac and my Windows PC with no problems!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote